Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X - Raven? Or non-Raven Inventory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

Seeking advice!

I placed an order for a Raven X about two weeks ago, but no eta on delivery or even a VIN yet.

Today I saw an inventory Model X 100D that’s $10K cheaper than the Raven X I just ordered. Should I wait for the Raven, or get the inventory model?

I’m eager to get the car soon, as I’m trading in my current Model X 90D- and the sales guy says the longer I drive my car the more it will drop in value. I find this frustrating, since I can’t control how long it takes for my new order to arrive.

I’m in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Anyway— $10K is significant so I’m seeking advice on whether the Raven improvements are materially enough different, for those who have a Raven X.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

I'm driving an S, but ... I'd pay $10K for the Raven improvements all day. But it really depends upon the value to *you*.

The adaptive suspension & the resulting efficiency from the PMSR motor/wheel bearings/tires/regen are significant.

Reactions: boonedocks
Sorry, should have mentioned - my current X doesn’t have the tow package, or premium package. So in addition to the range increase there are a few other perks I’m looking for.

So just generally speaking I’m wondering about Raven vs. pre-Raven, and if the upgrades are significant from a general customer perspective.

And.... it sounds like they are.

Thanks!