Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model x Raven without warranty vs 2019 model x 100D with 1 year left on warranty.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market for a new car and have landed on a Tesla Model X.

But i am torn between choosing a 2020 Long range Raven model with 105000km and therefore no warranty left or, a 2019 100D Long range model with 79000km and therefore 1 year and 20k km left with warranty.

Both cars look brand new and well taken care of.

The 2019 model comes with the 22inch black onyx rims, carbon interior, premium leather and dark grey metallic paint with drop off paint protection.

The 2020 model comes without the rims, wood interior, premium leather and black metallic paint buffed.

They both have MCU2 and CSS upgrade. Raven has FSD and 100D has EAP.

They are both priced at 50k USD (in norway) and i can't choose between them. I like the looks of the 2019 model more and warranty is nice but from what i can read i should always pick raven if i have the opportunity.

any input is highly appreciated.

Pictures: (The raven has the black rims for $2.5k ekstra witch i cannot afford.)

The older one also has replaced the trunk lid, brakes, windshield and all 4 airsuspensions. While talking to the owners its clear the older one loved his model X and has been tanken better care off. The older one wants $49.5k and the raven wants $51k.

I vote for the Raven. I have a pre-Raven MX and when I drove a Raven for the first time I couldn't believe the difference in the suspension. Every time I see one up for sale in my area I am certainly tempted to trade up. I also miss one pedal driving in my M3 so, for me, this would be an easy decision.

Yes. I could i forget to mention the Raven suspension.
The pre-Raven is good, but too bouncy at times.
The adaptive Raven suspension is just better and let's you "tweak" somewhat.

I had both a 2018 X and a Raven X at the same time so i can speak form experience.
Currently have the Raven X.

Reactions: Shuttlecraft X