Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Rear bumper retrofit almost complete need opinions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am retrofitting my Model X to a new 2023 bumper. I wanted to get your thoughts if the rear bumper should be painted all white like my previous bumper or leave some black like the image.

The new bumper in the image has only been primed this far. Car is at the shop right now

What do you guys think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814_191355_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_191355_Messages.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 713997119.jpg
    713997119.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 98
Major issue here is that the previous bumper was separated at the lip so the splash guard was actually the extending lip (ever so slightly in the all white version at the bottom)

The new bumper the lip is integrated into the same piece so it makes difficult to sand down.

I am retrofitting my Model X to a new 2023 bumper. I wanted to get your thoughts if the rear bumper should be painted all white like my previous bumper or leave some black like the image.

The new bumper in the image has only been primed this far. Car is at the shop right now

What do you guys think?

Thanks!
I think it looks pretty good here. Are you going to upgrade the front bumper as well? Cause that is where more prominent change is!