Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Snow Plow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Christine69420

Autopilot's Assistant
Supporting Member
Oct 19, 2018
Scandiwegian
This Norwegian...

SunPowr.jpeg

Hans Jørgen Tuft with his homemade snow plow.

Check out his Youtube for more vids including a sand spreader.

His enthusiasm is admirable, but a rear-mounted plow?? That wouldn't work up in these mountains, where we sometimes receive half a meter of snow accumulation, or more, in a matter of hours. Having to drive over the snow in order to plow it is silly.

I would like to see a front-mounted plow attachment for the Cybertruck!
Same thought. When I have plowed roads for relatives I have hit some nice buried big chunks of ice that fell off other vehicles or were leftover from previous plowings. One of those could do some real damage to the front of an X. FWIW, my relatives use tractors or mini dozers with blades for plowing their driveways

Reactions: abasile
His enthusiasm is admirable, but a rear-mounted plow?? That wouldn't work up in these mountains, where we sometimes receive half a meter of snow accumulation, or more, in a matter of hours. Having to drive over the snow in order to plow it is silly.

I would like to see a front-mounted plow attachment for the Cybertruck!

Well - he live on the west coast of Norway where we usually get an inch - perhaps two. So no problem driving over that with a 4x4 TMX.

We might occasionally get half a meter of snow - but then I'm sure he waits for the tractor. Perhaps use his blade to tidy up after.

• Informative
Reactions: abasile