Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x Tax edition order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Placed an order for a Model X tax edition 7 days ago. Original estimate said end of March but got changed to March-April.
The service advisor said I should see it in like a week but from what I am seeing everyone is getting it about 30 days later. No vin assigned yet.

Im here in NY Long island not sure if they get faster deliveries here.

Service advisor said that if my car is delivered in April, I do not qualify for the free supercharging promo.

Last edited:
Placed an order for a Model X tax edition 7 days ago. Original estimate said end of March but got changed to March-April.
The service advisor said I should see it in like a week but from what I am seeing everyone is getting it about 30 days later. No vin assigned yet.

Service advisor said that if my car is delivered in April, I do not qualify for the free supercharging promo.
Yeah. I've been waiting for 2 weeks but no VIN yet. Same went from March to March-April. I've seen some people get VIN quicker but those are generally cause someone else canceled theirs or something.

You should be now getting the adjusted $2K sale that started today at least. Congrats!

Unlucky. My car after 4 days started leaking coolant and is now at tesla service. They need to replace the battery. Asked them to replace the car they said no.
i would file a buy back claim request, as way this is described is a "lemon". Or, is this "within spec" as part of owning Telsa experience? If i had to change a gas tank and stuffs around it, after owning the car for 4 days of BMW, BMW will have hell to pay.