Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y 19" Gemini Wheel Cover Replacements - from rpmtesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking of buying these Model Y 19" Gemini Wheel Cover Replacements - Satin Black from rpmtesla. Has anyone bought from them what are your thoughts? They are also on sale at the moment. Thank you kindly

Reactions: RayzorEV and JHCCAZ
Thanks for flagging these. I like the idea a lot and their video touts the quality. I'm not fond of the factory Aero wheel covers but I'd like to protect the alloy wheels. (Also I don't do much freeway driving so the aerodynamics/efficiency isn't a big issue for me.)

However, the choice of finishes is kind of limited; I'm not personally into the black wheel look but I'm not sure white would look right on my blue car. What color is your car?

Reactions: Pianewman
Thanks for flagging these. I like the idea a lot and their video touts the quality. I'm not fond of the factory Aero wheel covers but I'd like to protect the alloy wheels. (Also I don't do much freeway driving so the aerodynamics/efficiency isn't a big issue for me.)

However, the choice of finishes is kind of limited; I'm not personally into the black wheel look but I'm not sure white would look right on my blue car. What color is your car?
My car is white with black/white interior

Reactions: JHCCAZ

FYI, There are more choices on amazon.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
Thanks I'll check it out.

I do like to buy from RPM Tesla, even knowing that some of the products are priced a bit higher than similar ones on Amazon. RPM has helped me out a couple of times with after-sale support, even creating a special SKU for a harness to adapt a Model Y product to Model 3 so I could donate it to my son.

Reactions: Nikon201068
I am thinking of buying these Model Y 19" Gemini Wheel Cover Replacements - Satin Black from rpmtesla. Has anyone bought from them what are your thoughts? They are also on sale at the moment. Thank you kindly

These look dope! Very happy with it!

Attachments

• 20221229_161013.jpg
    20221229_161013.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 20221229_173503.jpg
    20221229_173503.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 771
I did spend some time searching on Amazon and other places for the exact same product in different colors, mostly I was looking for an anthracite gray or something similar. I found other wheel covers that are more like variants of the Aero treatment, but not these close fitting type of covers that are in a more medium shade.

So after thinking about it, I set aside my prior thoughts and ordered the glossy black from RPM. Thanks again for your original post.

Reactions: Nikon201068
I did spend some time searching on Amazon and other places for the exact same product in different colors, mostly I was looking for an anthracite gray or something similar. I found other wheel covers that are more like variants of the Aero treatment, but not these close fitting type of covers that are in a more medium shade.

So after thinking about it, I set aside my prior thoughts and ordered the glossy black from RPM. Thanks again for your original post.
You are very welcome. I did buy the satin finish ones. Glossy black looks good also