Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheel hub cap replacements for 2024 OEM Y 19 inch wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ondering if anyone has experience with buying replacement hub caps for the original 19 inch wheels - several companies advertise removing the silver OEM's and replacing with matte black -

19 Inch Gemini Wheel Covers OEM Wheel Caps 19'' Überturbine Wheel Hub Caps Replacement​

Any thoughts or ecxxperience would be helpful, last tesla 3 I had the rims had multiple marks from curb action and other contacts so thinking this would avoid scratching these original rims.

I had curb rash on the rim of both wheels on the right side. My eyes were drawn to the damage every time I walked past the car. Did some research and found that the Rimetrix Medusa was what I was looking for. The two-part locking system and covers made in the USA set them apart from the others. The curb rash is now covered and the black satin finish on the Medusa really improved the looks over the two-tone OEM ones. Very happy with my decision.

Upvote 0
ondering if anyone has experience with buying replacement hub caps for the original 19 inch wheels - several companies advertise removing the silver OEM's and replacing with matte black -

19 Inch Gemini Wheel Covers OEM Wheel Caps 19'' Überturbine Wheel Hub Caps Replacement​

Any thoughts or ecxxperience would be helpful, last tesla 3 I had the rims had multiple marks from curb action and other contacts so thinking this would avoid scratching these original rims.

Hi! Check more styles of Model Y 19'' Gemini Wheels Cover Hubcaps Replacement in the link below. Also could get more reviews from the youtube review in the below link. Hope it could help you. 😊

Product link: https://teslaunch.net/products/mode...-hubcaps-replacement-4pcs-for-tesla-2020-2023

reviews.png

Upvote 0