Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y deliveries w/20” induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone receive an email or call to accept delivery that has the 20” induction wheels? From reading through a lot of these forums (since the factory reopened) that they are only scheduling deliveries for any model with the 19” Gemini wheels. My order is LR AWD, no FSD, pearl white with black interior and 20”induction wheels. Originally ordered on 2/1 of this year.

Did anyone receive an email or call to accept delivery that has the 20” induction wheels? From reading through a lot of these forums (since the factory reopened) that they are only scheduling deliveries for any model with the 19” Gemini wheels. My order is LR AWD, no FSD, pearl white with black interior and 20”induction wheels. Originally ordered on 2/1 of this year.
while getting our MY w on white w geminis I saw another white with back on Induction. This inuction wheels seem to be the sweet spot. Still have some rubber, but looks really nice with the white.

20200522_104631.jpg

Reactions: wasloan
I have the same spec, placed my order on 2/6. Still waiting on a VIN.

I have the same order. Originally ordered a RWD version in may 2019. Changed to AWD in May 2020

Also seeing people with 19” wheels getting deliveries. Not so many 20” wheels getting deliveries lately

They reportedly make them in batches. Given the pre-shutdown deliveries of the LR AWD seemed to all have Inductions, I guess it makes sense that they are doing a batch of 19-inchers.

I have the same order as the others above - LR AWD / White / Black / 20" / AP.