Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y delivery to Europe in August/September 2021: Glovis Supreme, maybe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone!

Tesla Store in Rome told me my Model Y is expected to be delivered in Zeebrugge, BE, in mid August, and in Rome, Italy, on August 26th, tentatively.

I've been trying to locate the cargo ship on its way to Zeebrugge, and I was wondering if anyone had any info at this regard.

Do you think the Glovis Supreme could be the one?

Yes I’m pretty sure it’s Glovis supreme. A Belgian customer and several German customers got this ship names directly from Tesla. So I have my bet on Glovis Supreme. Some seem to think it’s also on the Hoegh Oslo. I have a VIN and that doesn’t match on the Hoegh website, so I’m not completely sure

Yes I’m pretty sure it’s Glovis supreme. A Belgian customer and several German customers got this ship names directly from Tesla. So I have my bet on Glovis Supreme. Some seem to think it’s also on the Hoegh Oslo. I have a VIN and that doesn’t match on the Hoegh website, so I’m not completely sure
I do not have my VIN yet as Tesla Rome is telling me they’re not yet allowed to release that info. I wonder if I can get the list of VINs on the Glovis Supreme? Where are you looking for it?

I do not have my VIN yet as Tesla Rome is telling me they’re not yet allowed to release that info. I wonder if I can get the list of VINs on the Glovis Supreme? Where are you looking for it?
You can find it if you go to the tesla website, to your account and than on your dashboard right click on the order of your car. Then sourcecode, search there for " LRW" (thats your VIN starting with LRW.....)

• Helpful
Reactions: Taym
... Ok, interesting. Now, it is working again. I was able to locate "LRW" in the source-code, but it is a different VIN then last week! I suppose I was re-assigned a different car?
thats most likely the answer i guess... I do think they switch VIN (find the car which match ur order), if they dont give u one or if u buy a transit car.