Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just got Taptes Model Y latest 6 set mats for my Aug 2023 build they fit pretty good. the rear seats mat middle tongue doesn't fit exactly it has to bend a little under the center console but i suppose it holds the mat in place better that way. the rear hatch mat has humps on the curves closest to the rear seat backs not sure why they are humped like that instead of flat. overall i'm happy they were around 190 like new condition from Amazon.

i just got Taptes Model Y latest 6 set mats for my Aug 2023 build they fit pretty good. the rear seats mat middle tongue doesn't fit exactly it has to bend a little under the center console but i suppose it holds the mat in place better that way. the rear hatch mat has humps on the curves closest to the rear seat backs not sure why they are humped like that instead of flat. overall i'm happy they were around 190 like new condition from Amazon.
I paid $232 from Weathertech and they fit perfectly last October

I see there are no fastener devices for Taptes like Velcro. Do you find a good fit in the front and back seat mats so no need for this??

I got the 3D Maxpider 1st & 2nd Row 3 Piece Set from AutoAccessoriesGarage.com for:
2023 Tesla Model Y Sku# L1TL02701509
Subtotal: $194.84
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $13.15
Total Charged: $207.99
I really like the 3D MAXPIDER TESLA ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS that I bought 9 months ago (March 2023) for several reasons:
  1. Perfect fit (I have a Model Y, but I have heard of no fit problems with other models).
  2. Very comfortable, even though firm, they have a cushiony feel to them.
  3. Very easy to clean, sometimes I just vacuum and wipe them in place, other times I remove them.
  4. The edges have a raised lip to them, so liquid spills are usually contained.
  5. Free shipping, but it did take about 2 weeks towards the end of COVID.
I have no financial interest in either the mat manufacturer or vendor. I thought they were a tad pricey, but worth it IMHO, YMMV.

I just put the Tesmanian version 2 floor mats in our Model Y. I noticed some folks had mentioned the Tesmanian version 1 mats were too stiff and plastic for their likes. These version 2 mats are pliable, perfect fit, even include Velcro built in so mats stay put. Easy to clean, comfortable, look great. $105 for the mats and rear trunk mat (December 2023), including shipping. Nice product for a very reasonable price.

I just put the Tesmanian version 2 floor mats in our Model Y. I noticed some folks had mentioned the Tesmanian version 1 mats were too stiff and plastic for their likes. These version 2 mats are pliable, perfect fit, even include Velcro built in so mats stay put. Easy to clean, comfortable, look great. $105 for the mats and rear trunk mat (December 2023), including shipping. Nice product for a very reasonable price.
I have the Tesmanian version 1 and they're perfect. Very solid quality, and priced just well.

Reactions: sleepydoc
Just ordered these now for my MY 2023. Hope its good. The price is very good.

Reactions: posity
These shot on everything else

the best imo