Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are 3D Maxpider Mats still the best choice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having just purchased a 2023 Model Y Performance, I'm looking to get something better than the standard floor mats. I have 3D Maxpider mats in my two Model S's. Are these the best ones for the Model Y as well, and where can we get the best prices on the mats? Thanks in advance TMC.

I have 3d Maxspider in my 2018 model 3, but i was never really happy with the logo on them. Another vendor here sells mats which are pretty much the same as the maxspider ones but without the logo.

I have the ones in the thread above and are very happy with them. There are several vendors who sell floor mats, and several (more than several actually) threads on them, so I dont have any feedback on "best".

• Love
Reactions: fsb1 and kingkong5
I had a different experience with Tuxmat, fit great (Use the clips and push it in properly), 2 winter seasons with no bleed or wear, mud... You name it - wash clean and looks like new. Love the high sides, and overall coverage, especially with kids in the back. I didn't get the trunk liner from Tuxmat. But floor covering has been great. Super easy to clean with wet sponge and some mild soap. Also has survived soda pop spills, ice cream spills... Kid life stuff.

I really like the Taptes one on Amazon that is on sale for $145 after clipped coupon. Fits great, doesn’t slide, protects all the right places, and price appropriately. I like the material it’s made out of, almost looks like it’s an OEM part. I purchased these first before other options as I knew I could return them for free on Amazon if I didn’t like them. Come to find out I really like them and decided to keep them.

Reactions: kingkong5
Circling back with the update: I went and bought the LDCRS ones as suggested by @jjrandorin . The entire set cost almost a third what the 3D Maxpider ones cost, and other than the missing logos they're about the same quality, which is very good! Shipped quickly, and because of the efficient packaging some of the pieces had a bit of warping to them. As instructed on the packaging, I laid the twisted pieces out in the warm sun for a couple hours, and they were as good as new. Fitment into the Model YP was outstanding, my wife even said these were better than the Maxpiders and those were her favorite. Thanks for the suggestions, I'm glad I was able to get such a good quality product at a great price.

Having just purchased a 2023 Model Y Performance, I'm looking to get something better than the standard floor mats. I have 3D Maxpider mats in my two Model S's. Are these the best ones for the Model Y as well, and where can we get the best prices on the mats? Thanks in advance TMC.

Hello TMC Member,

Congratulations on your new 2023 Model Y Performance! It's great that you're looking to upgrade your floor mats. While 3D Maxpider mats are a popular choice, TESERY offers a fantastic range of Tesla floor mats designed specifically for Tesla models.

Why TESERY?
  1. Custom Fit: TESERY's mats are tailored for each Tesla model, ensuring a perfect fit.
  2. All-Weather Protection: Whether it's mud, snow, or spills, these mats have you covered.
  3. Quality Material: Durable TPE material that's easy to clean and maintains its shape.
Where to Get the Best Prices:Visit TESERY's collection of Tesla floor mats to explore options and find competitive prices.

Make sure your new Model Y Performance is equipped with the best accessories. Enjoy your Tesla journey!

Reactions: kingkong5
I see a lot of people recommending the 3D MaxPider floor mats for the Y (and 3), but there are several companies that seem to sell the same exact thing on Amazon and from places like AliExpress. The two most popular being TAPTES and LDCRS. The differences are so minor between them in images, but maybe they are made by difference manufacturers vs rebranded chinese products which is so common with products like this.

I'm curious if anyone has ever seen them in person.

TAPTES complete set $169
LDCRS complete set $229
3D MaxPider 3 piece $214

I also looked at the Tuxmats but didn't really like the look of it going up the sides of the center console and the exposed clips. Does provide the most protection though for similar price, $200 for 3 piece.

Halo blk hands down best floor mats