Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Front Seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have the measurements of the seat width (front to back) on the MY bottom seat cushion.
My TESLA Model S is about the bare minimum that I can deal with. In my previous BMW’s I always liked the seat leg bolster/extenders as an option as it’s quite comfortable with support for the entire upper leg.
Always hated car seating that’s too short where it feels like your perched on your butt and legs are barely supported. Can anyone please measure this and post?

Does anyone have the measurements of the seat width (front to back) on the MY bottom seat cushion.
My TESLA Model S is about the bare minimum that I can deal with. In my previous BMW’s I always liked the seat leg bolster/extenders as an option as it’s quite comfortable with support for the entire upper leg.
Always hated car seating that’s too short where it feels like your perched on your butt and legs are barely supported. Can anyone please measure this and post?
Approximately 19” -19 1/2” Seat back to the front welt of the bottom bolster.
FAE08DA7-93DC-4298-B74A-5C4150ED199E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Kelr316
It’s the height above the floor that really makes the seating position much more comfortable. It’s about 5” taller because the seats are mounted on floor risers under the carpeting. I’m 6’4” and it just took one “sitting” to convince me!!! My wife is 4’11” and needed a pillow in the Model 3 to enjoy a 1500 mile trip. We got the Y and the pillow is not needed any more.