Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y in Maine, live and in-person?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
Need to see/sit in a Model Y to decide which car to trade. Anyone interested in offering a physically distanced demo? Will drive a couple hours from midcoast Maine for the opportunity, wipes, gloves, and masks in hand.

Need to see/sit in a Model Y to decide which car to trade. Anyone interested in offering a physically distanced demo? Will drive a couple hours from midcoast Maine for the opportunity, wipes, gloves, and masks in hand.
Tesla Dedham seems to be getting them in from time-to-time, but I suspect they would not allow any contact with them as I'm sure they're all spoken for. One had just either come off a truck, or been brought in from the offsite storage location the other day when I was there and it was being charged. Still had shipping related markings/tape on it - it was moved out back while I was there, presumably to begin the delivery prep work.

Good to hear they are getting delivered. I wouldn't ask to see a pre-delivery customer car under the current conditions, also Dedham is also about 4.5 hours away without Boston traffic and I'm not in that kind of a hurry.

Good to hear they are getting delivered. I wouldn't ask to see a pre-delivery customer car under the current conditions, also Dedham is also about 4.5 hours away without Boston traffic and I'm not in that kind of a hurry.

FYI: "Boston Traffic" no longer exists... for the foreseeable future anyway (even during previous peak rush hour timeframes). But 4.5 hours is a bit of a drive.

I drove a bit on the coast and saw two more MY at Fort Knox - one white with Maine plates and one blue with a tow hitch and New Jersey temps- and another Y on the road. There seems to be many more on the coast than inland which makes sense.