Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

125K+ Miles on 2021 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our 2021 Model Y LR surpassed 125K miles last week. Once its parked for a few days on Xmas eve I plan to do the battery health test which I understand takes 24 hours. Will post the results here if folks are interested. Anyone out there with higher miles on a Model Y?
IMG_3411.jpeg

Reactions: El joe
So, what are your thoughts? Any issues? Anything you would like to see improved? You got me beat 124K miles😅
I'm not the driver of this particular car though I've taken the Model Y on a few road trips. My daily driver is a Model 3. We also have a couple of Lexus SUV's in the family fleet so we are pretty demanding when it comes to build quality and reliability.

The Tesla's have been completely trouble-free. There have been some wind noise issues with the Model 3, but not the Model Y.

The recent software update which turns autopilot into a nanny is really annoying, but easily circumnavigated when necessary.

Overall the car enthusiast in me is not impressed (by Tesla or Lexus), but during the 99% of the time when I'm driving to get from point A to point B the Tesla's are indispensable. I guess the fact that we're acquiring another Model Y before 12/31/23 speaks volumes.

Reactions: KJD and jsight