Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y lease Deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm finally placing an order, just wondering if anyone has taken out a business contract hire directly with Tesla? The figures only show what it would be with 6 month initial payment but I'm only looking to do 1 month initial.

I have emailed the Tesla rep that we met at the store for the test drive but still waiting to hear back from him. I was looking at doing the lease through fleetprices.co.uk (seem to have the best price and I have used them in the past)

Have got our model Y from zen coming in a week and a bit. They’ve been the cheapest I’ve found.

I ended up spending quite a bit of time going through everything with various funders to find someone who is happy to allow Tesla upgrades (zen are). Lex, ALD and Hitachi on the other hand have all said that currently they have no plans to allow it. Might be useful to someone to know this I suppose!
I also have one on order with Zen. Was yours one of the delivery in May batch?

I'm finally placing an order, just wondering if anyone has taken out a business contract hire directly with Tesla? The figures only show what it would be with 6 month initial payment but I'm only looking to do 1 month initial.

I have emailed the Tesla rep that we met at the store for the test drive but still waiting to hear back from him. I was looking at doing the lease through fleetprices.co.uk (seem to have the best price and I have used them in the past)
Yes it does allow you to change your upfront portion once you have started the process. I changed mine from 6 months to 3 months. There was so a 1 month option. Ordered a MY in mid March through ALD Automotive (Tesla Lease).

• Informative
Reactions: Smiddy
Same boat here! With Lease Co. Poverty spec ,RN advised on 7th March .

May initial EDD , revised to July but with Shanghai situation not holding my breath ( wishing all Tesla China employees the best of health and appreciate the closed loop as that means a lot of sacrifices) . Also what worries me is with the impacting supply chain shortages , Would that mean you may get a car with a few things missing , later to be fixed by service centers? It has happened before ( I could be wrong)

That said thinking positive, and hoping for a delivery end of June as I have already booked hotels for North Coast 500 starting 8th July and do not certainly want to do it with my current ICE car.

Fingers crossed for me and all of you out there traumatised with changing EDD's.

Best