Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Long Range Rear Wheel Drive (LR RWD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Serious question, have you seen anything similar to the 3-rows model from any other manufacturer? Asking cause I’m on the same boat but I’ve not seen anything close

I'm not looking for a 3 row vehicle, so I can't answer that question. I also don't really consider the third row on the Model Y to be very usable by any but the smallest passengers...and I have some serious concerns about the safety of that third row anyway.

What I can say is that looking at early video reviews of the Ioniq 5 it seems like the rear row in that vehicle may have more head and leg room than the ModelY.

Hi guys any recent events on this thread? Has anyone been able to update their pre-existing model Y long range rear wheel drive to a currently produce model and been able to keep their prior pricing? Does anyone have any information whether the model Y long range rear wheel drive will ever be produced? Thanks for keeping this thread updated with any new information…

Reactions: USCCowboys