Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR Reservation - March EDD (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY LR, red exterior, white interior, 20" wheel, tow hitch, added FSD before the price hike but can be removed.

Order date - 09/2021, LR price was at $53,990
Current EDD = Mar 2-30 (got offered for delivery end of last year but declined)

We ordered this as a backup plan to our MX refresh order. We will stick it out and just wait for MX. It is $5K cheaper than the current price and you can get it soon. Will probably get the VIN in a week or two (they already texted me asking for trade-in info). Looking for half of your saving plus order fee. So, $2750+.

Since we already have other Tesla and Solar in our acct, process would be:

1. We changed the registration (and location) info to your name (we can do this on Webex or Zoom so you can see).
2. You pay the agreed fee and make the payment. Car will be registered in your name.
3. Car is delivered.
4. We move the car from our tesla acct to yours.

IMG_3048.jpg

1645568909061.png

MY LR, red exterior, white interior, 20" wheel, tow hitch, added FSD before the price hike but can be removed.

Order date - 09/2021, LR price was at $53,990
Current EDD = Mar 2-30 (got offered for delivery end of last year but declined)

We ordered this as a backup plan to our MX refresh order. We will stick it out and just wait for MX. It is $5K cheaper than the current price and you can get it soon. Will probably get the VIN in a week or two (they already texted me asking for trade-in info). Looking for half of your saving plus order fee. So, $2750+.

Since we already have other Tesla and Solar in our acct, process would be:

1. We changed the registration (and location) info to your name (we can do this on Webex or Zoom so you can see).
2. You pay the agreed fee and make the payment. Car will be registered in your name.
3. Car is delivered.
4. We move the car from our tesla acct to yours.

View attachment 772623

View attachment 772624
Hi, I'm interested, is this still available? I can't DM you as I'm a new member...

It's available again. The person I agreed to had some loan issue with DCU. I changed the registration and pickup to his location yesterday. The EDD still hasn't changed from Apr 8 - May 5. Note that the reservation is 9K less than the current MY LR price now. Thanks.