Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y, Nuna RAVA Car Seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Nuna Rava and there is room for two people in the back - assuming the person drawing middle seat duty is smaller. Two adults will be a tight squeeze thought.

Love the Nuna Rava, its a great car seat in a compact form factor.

189C317E-0041-4AF7-9463-422C352D1194.jpeg

I went with a Britax One4Life (One of VERY few American made car seats). Its narrow enough that you can put it on the passenger side and still fold down the 60 part of the 60/40 split. Not sure if that meets your needs, but worth exploring.

we use to have a Nuna Exec and it was great until it got retired due to an accident. now we use a Nuna Ace. it fits perfectly fine behind the passenger. since it's a booster seat it uses the car's seatbelt instead of a harness so it can get annoying putting on the seat belt but I've gotten use to it so it's not really an issue. with it in the passenger side, I can fit two adults in the back just fine.

Didn't work for me. One of the rear passengers can't buckle their seat belt. Did you ever figure out how-to?
No having 2 passengers on the back seat with car seat is not manageable for a long drives. Works for short drives.
We found that instead of having the car seat in middle having the car seat on side is better.
When car seat is in middle 2 people are uncomfortable. With a car seat on the side, only 1 person is uncomfortable.
And yes buckling of 1 passenger is very tricky with car seat in middle. We have to push the car seat a bit to make room for buckling.
Overall our 2 passengers were on lower side of height and volume, so it was possible for them to sit in the back.