Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model Y Order Reservation Avaliable

Back in August 2021, I put in an order for a Model Y. The plan was to put the order on hold until I was ready to take delivery. Now that Tesla has forced everyone to click "I'm Ready" or have their order canceled I will not be able to take delivery at an appropriate time for me. The car's price is locked in at $55,990. The same configuration today would run someone $60,990. A $5000 discount and earlier delivery date. My loss is someone else's gain. If anyone is interested in purchasing my order from me, I would happily switch the reservation to your account. I am selling the reservation for $500. Which is only $250 over the current order fee.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

The easiest path would be to hand over your account to somebody else since you can't actually transfer orders between Tesla accounts.
According to my SA you’re able to transfer to other accounts. I wouldn’t be too interested in giving away my account as my Tesla is currently linked to that account. So I would need to have the account moved.

• Disagree
Reactions: UCF3 and voxel
Back in August 2021, I put in an order for a Model Y. The plan was to put the order on hold until I was ready to take delivery. Now that Tesla has forced everyone to click "I'm Ready" or have their order canceled I will not be able to take delivery at an appropriate time for me. The car's price is locked in at $55,990. The same configuration today would run someone $60,990. A $5000 discount and earlier delivery date. My loss is someone else's gain. If anyone is interested in purchasing my order from me, I would happily switch the reservation to your account. I am selling the reservation for $500. Which is only $250 over the current order fee.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Scotty, I messaged you. Thanks.

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
I am interested. I have an order in for 3 with Feb 2022 delivery but really want a Y but don’t want to wait until July 2022

I am interested. I have an order in for 3 with Feb 2022 delivery but really want a Y but don’t want to wait until July 2022

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Hi I would be interested if you are planning on selling your reservation. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
I know i am already too late.. do you still have the offer?? :)

The vehicle specs:
Model Y LR
Deep Blue Metallic
19" Gemini Wheels
No Tow Hitch
Black and White Interior
Is this still available? I’m interested

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC