Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Performance Unplugged Race Suspension Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys - this is a for sale thread, if you want to research these coil overs, see what they look like, how they ride - maybe use the search feature? I'm not in sales, nor do I work for the company doing any sort of marketing.

I did not use these, selling them for a friend that had a Y. They were used for maybe 150 miles. I rode in the car once with these with him and all I recall was that they were stiffer than stock as they should be. Sorry I can't be of much more help. I can post photos but why even bother lol. Unless you're worried about a scam or something. Welcome to pick them up locally / see them of course.

Hi Guys - this is a for sale thread, if you want to research these coil overs, see what they look like, how they ride - maybe use the search feature? I'm not in sales, nor do I work for the company doing any sort of marketing.

I did not use these, selling them for a friend that had a Y. They were used for maybe 150 miles. I rode in the car once with these with him and all I recall was that they were stiffer than stock as they should be. Sorry I can't be of much more help. I can post photos but why even bother lol. Unless you're worried about a scam or something. Welcome to pick them up locally / see them of course.
So was it 150 or 1000 miles? Maybe preface your post with that info so people wont ask? Sometimes others value feedback from forum users before buying parts.

Reactions: NA&CH
Photos :

Attachments

• IMG_1518.jpeg
    IMG_1518.jpeg
    777.9 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1519.jpeg
    IMG_1519.jpeg
    593.8 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: gigawhat?