Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see that lot of people going with TSportsline wheels ? Is there any particular reason for jt other than it looks good. I was looking at a set of wheels from Drag (DR67) . I like that . They said it has an offset of 40 . I have a Model Y performance, is there anything that I need to look for when buying wheels ? I am fairly new to changing stock wheels , so any advice is greatly appreciated!

I haven't really looked at TSportline wheel prices in the past year, but I bought my 21" TS5 wheels during their 2020 Memorial Day sale for $2070 shipped after CA sales tax & free shipping. The price for the wheels before any discount at that time was $2300, and today the price for the same wheels is $2500, so it's not really that big of a jump in price. The main difference is that they haven't offered any discounts on their wheels during holiday events like the used to last year, and instead they're just offering free shipping.

About a year ago, the price difference between 19, 20, and 21 inch wheels only separated by $100. Now that margin is much greater, but that kind of gives you an idea of how the price of TSportline wheel prices have changed in the past year.