Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y White Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The model 3 and Y white seats should be the same, and there is a 13 page (13 pages of posts, not 13 posts) thread on stains on white seats in the model 3 subforum, here:

That thread likely has the feedback you are looking for.

I can tell you three things:

1) My service advisor said it's not that bad if you clean them every week.
2) My wife instantly ruled out white.
3) Aftermarket seat colors are available in a wide array of colors, seem to be well regarded, and aren't too expensive.

I can tell you three things:

1) My service advisor said it's not that bad if you clean them every week.
2) My wife instantly ruled out white.
3) Aftermarket seat colors are available in a wide array of colors, seem to be well regarded, and aren't too expensive.
I’m sorry to hear about your wife. 😂
I’ll use the ceramic coating and just roll with it. It is what it is at this point. Picking up my MYP on Monday. Excited.

I’m sorry to hear about your wife. 😂
I’ll use the ceramic coating and just roll with it. It is what it is at this point. Picking up my MYP on Monday. Excited.
Had white seats on M3. I used ceramic coat from day one. The jean transfer still occurred over time on my driver's seat and I only wore jeans once a week. I decided to go black on my new MY. White look nice and I will miss it since I sold our M3 but I would rather eliminate any staining worries going forward.

I had bad blue dye transfer from a new set of dark jeans I thought were washed but apparently not.
Cleaned up with Gyeon mild cleaner and their horsehair brush. Looks like new now.
Weather should be warm enough for me to apply Q2 leather shield now.