Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y with Carbon Fiber Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sean on Twitter

First ive seen with the spoiler in the wild

Thanks for the link to the twitter feed...Ryan Shaw posted this sighting photo in the reply thread. What a perfect capture to see the difference in height between the M3 and MY....AND, what are the odds of catching them side-by-side, unless they were going on a drive with each other...the cars, I mean!

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 10.45.35 AM.png

someone on another thread said the picture on his order had changed and seemed to show a black spoiler on his white performance. and that's what shows up if you 'order now' and choose performance. i hadn't been paying attention since i didn't order P

Wow! I actually like the way it look on the Y more than on the 3. It looks very good on the white paint. (I personally am torn between the white and blue.)
i was torn too. i ended up staying with the white. some of my thoughts were: the blue is a shade darker than it looks on the web site. i actually like it better in person but have that color now and have had it in the past, and it shows scratches. Second, apparently because i had upgraded the wheels on my first build, when they changed everybody to the 19's, they bumped me up to the 20" black inductions and i like the contrast of the standard no-chrome and black wheels against the white better than the fairly dark blue. i really like the red but it would cost me $4k in the end because i would also go over the $55k limit for the NY rebate of $2k.

so i'm gonna dress this one up nicely over time and if it is as good as we think and i have it a long time, will address favorite colors at some point in the future. none of the colors available would be my first choice from a larger selection.