Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Month+ Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ngogas

Sep 19, 2018
Utah
After owning the m3 for a little over a month, coming up on 5 weeks to be exact, I still love this car. I thought going from a fossil fuel car, my life style of getting from point A to point B would change. But nope it’s is the same. In fact it’s is better. The drive is definitely more entertaining. The range anxiety is next to zero. The fuel cost is such a dramatic difference. I came from a hemi v8 where I poured 75.00/week on gas that got me less then 300 miles. My wife and I even talked about getting another Tesla a few years from now for her.

Now I have not travelled with it yet. Not doing so till next month when we have to go to neighboring states for my son’s basketball tournaments. So more review will come when I take it on my first long distance drive away from the home area.

But for those who never owned hybrids or full on electric, take it from me it’s worth it.

The only mode I done to the car is get 20% tint. I’m not a guy who likes to accessorize my rides but some of the things the other folks have done here are very cool. Only thing I’d do next is purchase the wheel accessories so I can take the aero wheels off when snow arrives. Plus it would give the car a fresh look that I can exchange for fun.

So for those who are 50/50 on electric cars, take it from me, try it out if you can afford one.

Reactions: ConcordeSST