Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MORR 20" 20lb model S wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kauai

Signature PS588
Apr 21, 2012
Bay Area
Up for sale is a set of custom one of a kind very light-weight mono-forged MORR VS5.2 rims. They have a custom gunmetal powder coat done by Kwicksilver (awesome wheel finishers in the Bay Area). I picked this color to have them stand out a little against my silver P85. They also have matching metal caps. These rims are 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. They were custom designed by MORR to be flush with the wheel wells to give it a more aggressive stance. Each rim weighs about 20 to 21lbs. HUGE difference from stock rims (19" or 21").

These cost $6400 new and required a wait 4 months from design to delivery. They have been on my Model S for about 6 years, and 50K trouble free miles. They will come with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 245/40ZR-20 in front and 275/35ZR-20 in rear. Each tire has a lot of tread left with a little over 10K miles on them and 2 years old. Tires cost me $1000 new. TPMS are not included.

There is minor curb rash on the two passenger side rims as you can see in the picture. You could use them as they are or refinish them and change color to your preference at the same time. Everything else on the rims is perfect, and the other two rims are great.

I am switching from Model S to Model X so sadly they have to go. Priced at $2500 for wheels and tires. This is a great deal for someone who wants a custom upgraded wheel set that is strong and super light that will turn heads. Stunning wheels!!

I am in the Bay Area and prefer a local sale, but if someone is motivated and willing to pay for shipping, it’s time to let these babies go.

IMG_3014.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg
IMG_3012.jpg
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3010.jpg
IMG_1159.jpg