TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Music Streaming

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Skywrench, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Skywrench

Skywrench New Member

I've had my Model 3 for about three weeks now. I see the options for the music streaming services, Spoitfy and Tunein (I think that's what it said). Are those free with the premium connectivity?
    Ive just been playing music from my phone since I got it.

2. FHPTRIGGERMAN

FHPTRIGGERMAN Member

It sure on Tune In, but Spotify is a paid service you need to sign up for and pay monthly.

• Helpful x 1
  3. hugh_jassol

hugh_jassol Member

Slacker and TuneIn are free. If you want to use Spotify you need a Spotify premium account.

If you want to use any streaming ability of the car over LTE (the car's cellular connection), you need Premium Connectivity, which you get free for 30 days for Standard Range car or free for a year with a Long Range car.