Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY (5-seater) Rear Seat-Back Protectors

JHCCAZ

Electrified Engineer
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2021
Tucson
I just purchased and installed these rear seat-back protectors for my MYLR:
I wrote a rather extensive review for the Amazon listing, so I won't repeat all of that here, just the 'TLDR':
  • I like them very much and recommend them. They are thin-shell durable molded mat/covers with a good texture, and they form‐fit nicely over the carpeted portionn of the seat backs.
  • I slightly "modified" them simply by adding more velcro carpet-grabber discs to supplement the batch that came with the covers. Still no problem if you want to remove them, but it might go more slowly.
I was a little surprised to find that I was writing the first review. I searched, but didn't find that these were just an alternate brand of something that's been around for a long time - but I could be wrong. In any case, they definitely are different from the Basenor covers, and only slightly more expensive.

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC