Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y- Great 2nd Row Back Seat Protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For my Model Y I was looking into rear seat back protection as the carpet backing can be hard to clean and can get damaged when prolonged usage of loading items. I came across this great option for back seat protection. Lasfit - Second row seat back cover. Link

This back seat cover was very easy to install as it has velcro backing that sticks to the carpet. Overall took me around 10mins to install all three mats. The fit and finish is great made of an tpe material makes it very easy to clean a more importantly protects the back seat carpet backing.

Here is what it looks like installed:
IMG_5988.jpeg

Protects rear seat backs when loading items like strollers, golf clubs, etc.
IMG_5989.jpeg

IMG_5987.jpeg

Highly recommend Lasfit second row back seat protector mat if you’re looking to protect the rear back seats.

Reactions: LASFIT
For my Model Y I was looking into rear seat back protection as the carpet backing can be hard to clean and can get damaged when prolonged usage of loading items. I came across this great option for back seat protection. Lasfit - Second row seat back cover. Link

This back seat cover was very easy to install as it has velcro backing that sticks to the carpet. Overall took me around 10mins to install all three mats. The fit and finish is great made of an tpe material makes it very easy to clean a more importantly protects the back seat carpet backing.

Here is what it looks like installed:
View attachment 958750

Protects rear seat backs when loading items like strollers, golf clubs, etc.
View attachment 958751

View attachment 958752

Highly recommend Lasfit second row back seat protector mat if you’re looking to protect the rear back seats.
nice. thanks for the photos. wish they still had the liners for the frunk/trunk. bought an entire set . . just waiting on the car.