Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla was hit very hard on the front and the side yesterday. What is the best body shop in Tucson that does Tesla work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a good body shop in Tucson Arizona to do some substantial work on my 2021 Tesla Y. Does anybody have any suggestions?
It's been a while but I've used Formula 1 Collision Center and they did great work - do lots of high end cars and have great reviews. Not sure about Tesla's but you should check with them first IMO. Edit: I have USAA and I see they are part of their Direct Repair Program if that helps.

Upvote 0
Although I've used Formula 1 in the past for my non-tesla cars, Dan's Paint and Body has been the "official" Tesla repair facility in Tucson since day 1. They are a Tesla approved body shop and before Tesla had a service center in Tucson, they where the place where Tesla would send cars to for repairs. The local service center does not do body work. You would have to go to the Phoenix area for that.

Reactions: RichAZ/CapeCod
Upvote 0
Put in a Service Request and see what they say.
When I put in a service request here in Tucson last November for my Model Y, the closest place that was available was in Tempe, AZ. The wait time was 3 months to take the car in after I took pictures using the app.

I decided that was too long to wait for just a small bumper repair. I was able to physically drive the car into Dan's Paint and Body with my insurance estimate (which I did online) the next day. They ordered parts and had the car repaired beginning of December.

I think with a car that has extensive damage or is not drivable, the best options would be in-town.

Upvote 0
...Dan's Paint and Body has been the "official" Tesla repair facility in Tucson since day 1. They are a Tesla approved body shop and before Tesla had a service center in Tucson, they where the place where Tesla would send cars to for repairs. ...

I used Dan's a few months ago for our MY (mostly cosmetic stuff) and was very happy with their service.

Rich

Upvote 0