Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Model Y LR Paint Defect on Hood

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a very good experience with Tesla insurance and Tesla Collision Center in Dallas. Both handles the claim in timely matter without any problem, status are updated twice weekly, I don't ever have to worry about what's going on. I think Tesla expands their collision centers by buying some local companies and retained their staff, you can also walk into the shop, live person answers the phone, it makes all the differences.

Contrary the person that replies on the app can be clueless, making things up, rude, they are not evaluated and those positions likely disposable and turn over quickly.
Thank you for the information. The Tesla Collision Center in Kansas City was outstanding to deal with. The lady on the phone was helpful and very kind and polite. They actually called me back just like they said and the body shop estimator was knowledgeable has even followed up with me. He recommended for my repair a local shop less that was 30 minutes away that is approved.

Reactions: cbdream99
Thank you for your input, but I did not make my post for friends. I was hoping that someone might offer some suggestions. I have been in shock with the lack of customer service provided by Tesla. It is clear that Tesla still has some bugs to work out when it comes to service and that fit and finish on brand new cars is an issue.

I used to be a Tesla fanboy myself until my recent Tesla purchase. There was nothing derogatory about saying Tesla fanboy and the paint defect was just one of several issues I have had with my first Tesla. I really believed in the Tesla experience and they have amazing technology, but when it comes to some of the basics Tesla has room for improvement.
Agree with most of this.

"Tesla fanboy" IS derogatory, and I strongly recommend abandoning the use of the phrase in this forum. Saying it in a bar, with friends, is different than using it in a public forum.