Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP front lips and spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Tesla owner 🙋🏼‍♂️
Picked up my new Model Y Performance a few weeks ago. Imo wheels need spacers and a lip on the front bumper 😀
Seeing so many diff size options for the spacers.

Pics and where they were purchased would be much appreciated. I live in Toronto, Canada. So obviously local would be best for me if available

5422D15C-AB01-4F97-9F7C-57E58B23DD1F.jpeg

Reactions: iQueue
I’ve seen a bunch of front lips out there, but nothing local in Toronto. The popular selections from RPMTesla, Unplugged Performance, look ok. CMST Tuning’s lip is my personal preference. Or if you prefer shipping within Canada there’s EVACA.ca. I just came across the company Adro and their kit does look pretty nice. Front lip might be a little too aggressive for what I’m looking for though.

I’ve seen a bunch of front lips out there, but nothing local in Toronto. The popular selections from RPMTesla, Unplugged Performance, look ok. CMST Tuning’s lip is my personal preference. Or if you prefer shipping within Canada there’s EVACA.ca. I just came across the company Adro and their kit does look pretty nice. Front lip might be a little too aggressive for what I’m looking for though.

Thanks for a bunch of options. Really like that Adro front end, but price seems up there compared to others.

This is link and same style lip, but they don't have the black one available right now, only the glossy fake carbon fiber. At least it's cheap at $104 with free Prime shipping with the included coupon.

This lip looks great on your Y - I've been waiting for months for this to come back on Amazon. Only have seen it in the carbon fiber colorway. Hopefully it pops up soon or I might have to buy from ebay.

Do the lips interfere with parking like when coming up on the parking block in a parking space? I was seriously considering getting the one on amazon but thought I might knock it off if I accidently pulled too close to a parking block.

Love the total ADRO package with the lip, side skirts, diffuser, and spoiler but I don't love it $5700 worth.