Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nationwide $135/month for 2 brand new EV's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought a 2023 M3 LR AWD end of December. Insurance with Allstate seemed rather high so I shopped around a bit. Ended up with a rate of $135/month for two drivers on the Tesla and a 2022 Kia Niro EV. This is also with an 18 year old driver in the house who is covered if she were to unexpectedly drive one of the EV's. She is on her own policy but gets all of our discounts and everything is covered just in case.

I realize insurance rates vary drastically based on location and driver risk, but wow this seems like such a great rate that I thought I'd share in case it helps someone else. They also lowered homeowner policy by $150/year.

Just bought a 2023 M3 LR AWD end of December. Insurance with Allstate seemed rather high so I shopped around a bit. Ended up with a rate of $135/month for two drivers on the Tesla and a 2022 Kia Niro EV. This is also with an 18 year old driver in the house who is covered if she were to unexpectedly drive one of the EV's. She is on her own policy but gets all of our discounts and everything is covered just in case.

I realize insurance rates vary drastically based on location and driver risk, but wow this seems like such a great rate that I thought I'd share in case it helps someone else. They also lowered homeowner policy by $150/year.
You neglected to say through who?