Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nav on AP turned left through stoplight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the intersection I have success at. But only at low speeds though.... LOL otherwise it just goes crazy
Round about.png

Turning right it should have no issue. The left turn it would take it but not at high speeds. I would assume anything over 50 km/Hr it would just go crazy. The speed you enter these situations has a large impact at success I have found. If it fails... try the minimum speed of 35 K/Hr... LOL ... Of course under safe conditions.

Once nav on AP turned off on the ramp I didn’t t touch any thing. It slowed down and was very slow close to the intersection.l just let it go knowing there was no one around and I was ready to take over. But I was surprised it actually took the turn.

Once nav on AP turned off on the ramp I didn’t t touch any thing. It slowed down and was very slow close to the intersection.l just let it go knowing there was no one around and I was ready to take over. But I was surprised it actually took the turn.

So I drove same way today on autopilot and it looked like it was going to repeat but the light was red. So I received the red light warning and took over. But it was still very slow approaching the intersection and looked like it would work. I’ll keep trying until I get another green light.

I have video but it says file is too large. I’ll post on YouTube and link here.
Also here is picture of intersection from today.

Attachments

• 6AD20256-F593-4871-940F-B9D2661413B4.jpeg
    6AD20256-F593-4871-940F-B9D2661413B4.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 43