Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigate in my driveway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure the answer is no, but when I navigate home, I use my address. But my driveway has some length and the garage is set back on the property. There's no way to tell it to navigate deeper into my driveway right? It just wants to pull over right in front of the driveway entrance.

Pretty sure the answer is no, but when I navigate home, I use my address. But my driveway has some length and the garage is set back on the property. There's no way to tell it to navigate deeper into my driveway right? It just wants to pull over right in front of the driveway entrance.
Mine goes to a spot 0.8 miles from my carport and when I manually drive to the carport, the display shows it in exactly the right place, but it insists that is .8 miles away from where it really is???

Yep unfortunately for us the neighbor is on the Opposite side of the road. Your destination is on the right.
Bug reports No it is on the Left.... for over a year and I guess this is a maps problem? It shows correctly on the map .

All even numbers are on one side. Odd on the other Must be a hard to fix problem.