Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Navigation..finding stuff 'on route' there must be more

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No doubt the navigation is great for range anxiety, but I miss some of the basic features of my old mazda. One was finding stuff 'on route' (bathrooms, food). Is there a way to do this. I know you can do 'near me', but that is pretty indiscriminate about turning you around, and 'ain't nobody got time for that'.

I don't imaging there is a FAQ on the navigation? It does get me there and can find a charger, but thats about it as I see it.

Same miss here, i came from Mazda CX60, and miss something to look forward for on route, but share your satisfaction with the navigation in general.
As a replacement, we have started to choose the closest SC on the route, most of them have the desired facilities and can be checked directly on the screen.

I would love for this functionality to exist as well. I think it's important though that we juxtapose this common feature with the fact that Tesla just introduced waypoints to their navigation. In the year 2023.

Needless to say that, for an entity that positions itself to be the tech leader, they fall comically short in many categories that most other competitors & consumers consider foundational functionality and not even advanced tech.

Holiday update 2024?