Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NC or SC area average wh/mi or mpg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My previous 2017 MS 75D Averaged 275 WH/Mile over 25000 miles. Warm weather 250 and cold weather 300. My commute was between Greensbor/High Point and surrounding area. I sold the MS and now I have MYLR and has only 648 miles onboard so far averaging 248 in cold weather! MYLR not only has a slightly bigger battery but looks like it is a lot more efficient!

Why does that matter?
On my frequent round trips from New Jersey to Florida I stop to charge when I have to pee or eat. On my last trip north last December I stopped to charge in Hardeeville, Summerton, Florence, SC, Lumberton,, Benson, and Halifax, NC never paying attention to WH/mile.
I only pay attention to my bladder.

Why does that matter?
On my frequent round trips from New Jersey to Florida I stop to charge when I have to pee or eat. On my last trip north last December I stopped to charge in Hardeeville, Summerton, Florence, SC, Lumberton,, Benson, and Halifax, NC never paying attention to WH/mile.
I only pay attention to my bladder.
Absolutely does not matter as long as you are on the Highways with plenty of charge stations. You take a detour from these roads and you will be paying very close attention to the electron economy!

Reactions: N..8 and Pianewman