Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NE FL/JAX Support Request

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
G'day fellow Floridians,

I'm reaching out to see if anyone would be willing to meet up in Jacksonville, FL area to help me build my case with the service center.

I've been battling with them since delivery (mid-July 2020) regarding a rear motor whine in my Model Y (along with tons of other issues and issues they created) that they continue to claim is normal, however, they aren't the ones who have to daily drive the car with what sounds like a dental procedure in the back seat.

I've driven the demo cars at the Tesla store (which didn't behave the same), however, I'm needing community support from owners that have the same car.

What I'm trying to see is if other cars are exhibiting the same issue I'm experiencing, which I'm certain isn't the case. So a test ride in your car, followed by a test ride in my car to get your thoughts. Will be masked up to keep safety in mind.

If I have fellow owner back up, perhaps they'll take me more seriously, I don't know - I'm trying anything at this point to make this go away before I start taking legal action via lemon law arbitration, since I can't accept this as "within spec". My Model 3 did the same thing until the rear drive unit was replaced, which resulted in silence.

Thank you in advance for anyone willing to assist.