TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

[NEW] 2018 Tesla Model X 100D for Sale - $122.000

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by dap00, Jul 11, 2018.

1. dap00

dap00 Member

On April I've ordered a Tesla Model X100 D, for which I've paid a reservation fee of 4000CHF ($4022). The car was produced at my request and arrived on 19 June from America to the Cham Storage, near Zurich.
    I've waited a few months to take it, during which cryptocurrencies dropped considerably (so for me it is not convenient to liquidate that amount now). Therefore I am forced to sell the car to someone interested so as not to lose the 4000CHF of the the reservation.
    The car is full ready, and you've the opportunity to get a new Tesla X100 D without having to wait for the entire building/delivery process.

If you have any further questions please just write below or send me a PM

Model X 100D
    Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

OUTSIDE
    Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
    Slipstream Wheels Silver 20"

INTERIORS
    Black /Light roof covering
    Flamed ash molding
    Light roof covering
    Five Seat Interior

RECHARGE
    Free Supercharger
    High Amperage Charger

ACCESSORIES
    Integrated towing system
    Premium Upgrades Package
    Smart Air Suspension Standard
    Documentation and Destination fee

TOTAL $122000

Attached Files:

2. dap00

dap00 Member

3. dap00

dap00 Member

4. cellphonechris

Not sure if it works the same in the EU, but you may have a hard time finding a buyer at full list price. In the US and elsewhere, once the vehicle is registered to its first owner there are immediate depreciation implications. Also, only the original buyer is eligible for government incentives/rebates.

I hope this works out for you - If I were in your situation, I'd be happy to ONLY lose the $4K deposit.

• Like x 2
  5. FenceSitter

FenceSitter Member

Taking the 4000CHF loss might be the easiest option. The best case is if Tesla lets you register to another buyer without taking delivery yourself.

6. Zorg

Zorg Member

Bitcoin is going to zero. Best of luck.

7. dap00

dap00 Member

The vehicle is not registered (I still haven't paid for it) so it's like buying it from Tesla but without waiting for the building/deliver process.