Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
2023 uberturbines pirelli tires.jpg

For sale Available new 2023 M3P full set Uberturbine wheels Pirelli 235/35R20 P Zero tires TPMS flawless

Bought car new in Sept 2023 less than 900 easy, no race miles. Flawless. Zero marks
$1,999.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3

Details

perfect shape= no flaws, zero curbing, zero dents, tires look new have full tread, no scrubing, no racing.

To those offering me less than the cost of just the unmounted tires, please stop, I'm not giving these away for less than the unmounted tires (which would cost you no less than $1,500). Yes, people have been offering me less than the tires alone. If I wanted to sell the tires separately, I would have listed them that way. I want to sell these to someone who also wants the wheels and sensors.

If you really can't afford these, please don't bid. For those who can afford these, I think this is a good deal.

These have less than 500 easy miles on them, the wheels are flawless, the sensors are new. This car was made in Fremont in August of 2023.

I swapped to lightweight 18" Wheels as soon as I could after buying this car last Sept.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.