Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 21” arachnid wheels or 22” forged turbine wheels for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you please PM me? I am interested in 22" onyx for Model X. Are these for X?

Wheels are tied to VIN be careful purchasing non local I had issues selling mine to someone on eastcoast ..in the past Tesla sent email with link which made easier to sell now u order only thru app and tied to ur vin

So can no longer have the referral prize shipped to any service center that u want for the buyer to pick up and install?

U can still ship to any SC ..but whether local SC guys will release to buyer is another issue you need to work out ..in my case the guys in eastcoast wouldn’t release ..so I had my local SC guys arrange to have wheels shipped back to me

Reactions: Jedi2155
Good post. Very useful to know.. I assume you meant that the east coast service center would not release the tires to the new buyer of the wheels? They disapprove of sale of these promotional wheels? I would never have guessed it! Thanks for posting.
Anyway, I have decided to not buy the 22" wheels, due to range reduction. The last 40 miles are often important to me. :)

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA