Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

new 2x tesla owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I recently traded in my 2019 gx460 for a model Y for my wife. I felt a little jealous and traded in her old 2016 nx200t for a 2021 black model 3 performance. So far I did the basic mods inside and outside. I did add an unplugged performance lip on my m3p.

Attachments

• CDE8CFDE-FC84-493F-9476-B0AB9D3DF3AE.JPG
    CDE8CFDE-FC84-493F-9476-B0AB9D3DF3AE.JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-0250.jpg
    IMG-0250.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: gmetcalf18
Private selling our 4runner for a model Y, should be here in August and if all goes well then we're going to do the same with our lx570 for a cybertruck! Going to miss the Japanese reliability but looking forward to advanced tech finally! Great looking garage you've got there 💪

Hey everyone. I recently traded in my 2019 gx460 for a model Y for my wife. I felt a little jealous and traded in her old 2016 nx200t for a 2021 black model 3 performance. So far I did the basic mods inside and outside. I did add an unplugged performance lip on my m3p.
How did you attach the front license plates? Did you screw the license plate holder onto the bumper? I want to screw the license plate holder onto the bumper instead of just using the tape. I want a more permanent solution. I don't really care for that clean look as I don't plan on taking my car to any shows and just want peace of mind and don't want tickets or possibility of getting pulled over.