Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Atomic Wheels on the Plaid!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to give a shout out to Serge from @Atomic Wheels ! Took a chance and gave them a call as Martian was charging double (they shouldn’t be). Tried to call Martian and left a message never got a call back , idk I like to talk to someone on the phone when I make a multi thousand dollar purchase unless it’s amazon or a reputable site. I guess I’m just weird like that!

Anyways he picked up first call and was a super stand up guy, I wanted the bronze AW-01 square setup 20x10.5 but he didn’t have them In stock till the next shipment so I grabbed the satin black! Wheels came and looked beautiful, total steal of a deal on the cost for these $2100 shipped~

Had a small issue with Bridgestone potenza s007 tires that I grabbed 295 35 20 and the sidewall was rubbing on the inside of the right control arm. Serge was super responsive and mentioned that those particular tire had super fat sidewalls , tire shop guys confirmed this. 3mm spacer later and no problems at all! Serge paid for the spacers and sent me 4 brand new TPMS sensors for my time. Alignment was kind of off and got it aligned by Tesla, I might even be able to remove the spacers now as it was just the passenger front rim that rubbed.

I put some BBS center caps in there (no judgement needed :) ) if anyone is wondering center cap size serge for them for me and I ordered them it’s 65mm outside and 57mm inside

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpeg
    IMG_3360.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dvssolid