Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New from EV Tuning! Molded Rubber Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put in an order for Maxpiders last week, so I just missed out on these.
I think it says a lot about EVTuning to get things switched right away, and I would think will earn some credit on the forum for listening to feedback.
I think the "no logo" option would be your best bet. We put our muddy feet on these things - I'm just looking for good protection to keep my carpet in good shape, not to make a statement. Besides, no one looks down at your floor mats when you have that HUGE center screen in the middle of the dash. :)

078CAB6B-9D03-47C9-B6EE-F7140DB512CE.jpeg
858A0B8B-A29F-4A81-9220-CDB1903F5712.jpeg
1967AE9D-AB52-4DBE-A9FF-C0FED35641B3.jpeg
Here it is with no logo. There is a very small line but not noticeable unless you’re really looking for it.

Ok you guys, I really appreciate the constructive criticism while keeping it civil. I spoke to the manufacturer and we can eat a few sets with logos. Based on your feedback I can either have it be blank without our logo Or I can have it say Model 3. What are your thoughts? I want to make something the majority want and the logo is not a deal breaker for me. I am fine with keeping it unbranded and letting word of mouth speak to it like some of you mentioned. Thank you for helping me bring this product to market.

Great to have a manufacturer so willing to make a change! And definitely don't take it personally. The maxpider 3D mats are popular, but you will see people's biggest complaint is their big dumb logo (at least yours is more subtle lol).

And I'm not a business person, but your earlier comment about not wanting to use Tesla or Model 3 in case Tesla (the company) wants to come after you later seems like a great plan...I'd go no logo. If I end up getting these, I'll throw a review up on my channel as well. They look better than what I have now. (I only have 1k subs but hey couldn't hurt :))

Also, I think the reason the logo is disliked is because it's in its own specific box cut out and so bold. If it was like inbetween the "grooves" or whatever you call them, I don't think people would care so much. But again, I have no idea on costs/how you do this stuff so that may be a totally stupid idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
The logo doesn't bother me much. I am a big fan of WeatherTech as they are a local Chicagoland company, and they have a noticeable logo if you're looking for it. I am awaiting their 2019 Model 3 offering, but will give you guys consideration as well as summer turns to fall and the need for winter floor liners becomes necessary.

Thank you everyone. We are moving forward with no logo. Your feedback has been very helpful. There is no sense making a product that people don’t care for. Anyone that posted feedback and is interested in a set send me an email and I will give you an additional discount for your help in this process. [email protected] please give me your avatar name from here. Thank you!

Lost track of this thread earlier, and never bought a set of mats. Appreciate you listening to feedback, and being an active member of the community. Also appreciate this sale, so I'm in too :)

Would've bought the HEPA filter as well if it didn't look like such a massive PITA to install ;)

Reactions: EVTuning