Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New issue with contact on iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Up until today, I'd been able to text/call my wife using voice when my iPhone was paired (using the "call" or "text" voice command). However, all of I sudden I get a "Could not complete call" message whenever I ask to call her. And if I ask to "text" her, it just pulls up my recent calls list and doesn't prompt me to dictate a message.

However, the oddest part is that she's the only person it happens with .. I can call/text all of my other contacts using voice commands, no problem.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hi,

Up until today, I'd been able to text/call my wife using voice when my iPhone was paired (using the "call" or "text" voice command). However, all of I sudden I get a "Could not complete call" message whenever I ask to call her. And if I ask to "text" her, it just pulls up my recent calls list and doesn't prompt me to dictate a message.

However, the oddest part is that she's the only person it happens with .. I can call/text all of my other contacts using voice commands, no problem.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Have you tried rebooting your phone?