Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

New Member from SoCal

Hello from Covina, CA. I was bitten by the EV bug after leasing a Fiat 500e 3 years ago and my wife is in love with the M3 after sitting in one at last year's LA Auto Show. I'm the type who hates to compromise so we're saving up a little more to get a LR AWD. This forum has provided me with a wealth of information in the decision process.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
Hello from Covina, CA. I was bitten by the EV bug after leasing a Fiat 500e 3 years ago and my wife is in love with the M3 after sitting in one at last year's LA Auto Show. I'm the type who hates to compromise so we're saving up a little more to get a LR AWD. This forum has provided me with a wealth of information in the decision process.
Welcome to TMC...

Another Avenue is to join the local Tesla Owners Clubs. @DrComputer runs the LA club and I am one of the organizers for the OC club.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC