Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Mobile Adapters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How many Mobile adaptors does Tesla come with? I looked through the user manual and couldn't find details. My new StandardPlus came with:
  1. 120v NEMA 5-15 AMPS mobile charging adaptor
  2. SAE J1772
My friends also received the NEMA GEN 2 (14-30) adaptor with their car, so does it depend on the model purchased? all of them have AWD or the older LongRange model, and they purchased at the beginning of 2019.

Tesla published Guide:

Mobile Connector

The above link does confirm "included adaptor", but wanted to check with the community?

How many Mobile adaptors does Tesla come with? I looked through the user manual and couldn't find details. My new StandardPlus came with:
  1. 120v NEMA 5-15 AMPS mobile charging adaptor
  2. SAE J1772
My friends also received the NEMA GEN 2 (14-30) adaptor with their car, so does it depend on the model purchased? all of them have AWD or the older LongRange model, and they purchased at the beginning of 2019.

Tesla published Guide:

Mobile Connector

The above link does confirm "included adaptor", but wanted to check with the community?
what you got is what is standard. they stopped including the 14-50 with the mobile connector some time ago. not sure how your friends received 14-30s as I've never heard of this being standard.

what you got is what is standard. they stopped including the 14-50 with the mobile connector some time ago. not sure how your friends received 14-30s as I've never heard of this being standard.

I even asked for the 14-30/50 last July and was told NLA at service center, you have to order. The lady had two of them in hand as she was telling me that (probably for the S deliveries :) )