Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation, Shipping!) Black or Silv

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a current Model X owner and just received my referral award from Tesla for Brand New set of 22" Turbine Wheels and Pirelli Tires for the Model X - Once you pay me $4399, I can place an order directly, on your name, for the Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) and they will be shipped DIRECTLY to your service center of choice worldwide and INSTALLED. Shipping and installation and tires and TPMS (all NEW) included! So, there will be nothing out of pocket for you.

Outfit your Model X with 22" Tesla Turbine wheels and Pirelli high performance tires to sharpen steering response and increase cornering stability.

These are staggered as per the Tesla link below, and come with Pirelli Scorpion tires:

Includes:
  • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

The set of 4 retails for $6,800 on Tesla.com (Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package).

You'll be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver.

1110623-00-B_0.jpg

1091738-00-D_0.jpg

Please pm me and I'll respond promptly. Will mark them as SOLD here on TMC as soon as I receive the payment from one of the buyers.

Last edited: