Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MYLR - Supercharger billing issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good evening!

New MYLR owner here - had it for two weeks and in love :)

I’m leasing the car - got access to the app, and have set up payment method in the app for super charging….but

I’ve used a super charger three times. The cost is shown on the screen in the car - but it doesn’t appear in the charging history of the app, nor does my credit card get billed?

Loot box doesn’t show any free charger miles - so not sure really? Could my lease company be getting charged?

Thanks

Good evening!

New MYLR owner here - had it for two weeks and in love :)

I’m leasing the car - got access to the app, and have set up payment method in the app for super charging….but

I’ve used a super charger three times. The cost is shown on the screen in the car - but it doesn’t appear in the charging history of the app, nor does my credit card get billed?

Loot box doesn’t show any free charger miles - so not sure really? Could my lease company be getting charged?

Thanks

You are going to want to ask in the UK and Ireland subforum as leasing in the UK may be a bit different than here in the US:

That subforum has a specific large thread on leasing. Perhaps consider posting the question in that thread?

• Informative
Reactions: andaconda