Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Ottosteer Front License Plate Fast Release Bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OttoSteer

Former Vendor
Mar 28, 2019
San Jose
OTTOSTEER is proud to introduce two styles of fast release front license plate bracket. We have discontinued our magnetic line and replaced it with a quick release system that does not leave anything behind yet it still takes just seconds to install or remove. Made in high quality CNC Machined HDPE in our Bay Area garage. It is the smallest, lightest and most discrete solution to date.

• The OttoPlate uses the Tesla OEM front license plate mount with our brackets for a non permanent yet secure installation.
  • The OttoShield is the no touch solutions that mounts the license plate just a small distance away from the bumper.
Both secure in the same fashion, quickly and effectively.

Features:

CNC Machined High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Does not use adhesive
No Drilling to the car required
Does not cover air vents for cooling
Does not touch bumper
Installation or removal takes just seconds
No commitment installation (Great for Fix-it tickets)!
Made in the Bay Area / USA

(Note: Photos show the product with an optional silicone license plate frame around the plate)

Check out the products @ OttoSteer

THE OTTOSHIELD PHOTOS

side1-1-scaled.jpg

side2-scaled.jpg

front1-scaled.jpg

detached2-scaled.jpg

THE OTTOPLATE PHOTOS ( USES TESLA OEM MOUNT)

installed2.jpg

installed.jpg

backview.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: follow.johnny
How is this not a "snapplate"? Design looks eerily similar all the way down to the anti-theft torx screw.
I had the snap plate on for 1 month before it snapped off and I lost it on the highway along with my front plate.
I now have the Ottosteer and it’s been 3 months and holding on good. Very easy to remove for photo purposes and holds tight for daily usage.
ABBD6C36-D877-4DBB-8557-F6EAFF93023C.jpeg

Reactions: CapitalTM3