Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New price on p85+ w/ap1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1470.JPG IMG_1647.JPG IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1659.JPG IMG_1656.JPG IMG_1523.JPG IMG_1526.JPG IMG_1518.JPG

i had previously listed this car for 64k. now i'm willing to accept 59k. nothing lower. ap1 hardware that is activated. i have a cpo 2014 model s that i'm looking to sell bec of a unexpected family issue. car is in excellent condition. it has heated seats but for some reason its not listed. it is covered bumper to bumper upto 74k miles or sept 2020. battery and drive unit are covered for unlimited miles or sept 2022. this can be verified upon purchase. last 6 of vin number P53003. ~40k miles. i have a loan remaining of 67k through bofa, but bec of my situation i'm willing to sell for ~59k now. brand new rear tires(i paid 900$). Brand new rear tires. Free supercharging for life. . if interested call at 530 867 2330. i'm located in sacramento, ca. thanks.

no i have not but several people have mentioned in other threads that even with the top of the line car today that the + suspension still handles better than any other Tesla.... everyone has their opinions but there are several threads that seem to support my position...

Have you ever driven a P85+? LOL

A respected and active member of these forums just posted a couple days ago that the P100D handles like a 70s era Cadillac - mushy, like a boat, compared to a P85+. I have never driven one, but you would have to ask HankLoydWright for the whole story.

A respected and active member of these forums just posted a couple days ago that the P100D handles like a 70s era Cadillac - mushy, like a boat, compared to a P85+. I have never driven one, but you would have to ask HankLoydWright for the whole story.
70's era Cadillac? Not even remotely close to true, they were most likely exaggerating and joking. I'd be surprised if anyone with common sense would believe that. I would question someone's sanity that would think that.

yes that is what I mean... a + is the best handling Tesla by far..Hank and I are on the same page....

I think a more realistic comparison to me is a new Cadillac or Lincoln compared to a new Mercedes or BMW... the former is more about a comfortable ride and the german cars have a more "planted road feel" .